With centres based at King's College London, Imperial College London, Queen Mary and University College London, RDS London is focused on supporting applications for funding from NHS researchers and those working in partnership with the NHS. Priority is given to those applying for NIHR Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) funding.
RDS London will bring together for the first time all of the large applied research and clinical institutions in London.
An equitable service will be provided from a network of specialist advisors based at the partner institutions with internationally recognised expertise in applied research methods in health and social care.
RDS London can advise on all aspects of preparing grant applications, including:
* Formulating research questions
* Building an appropriate research team
* Involving patients and the public
* Designing a study
* Appropriate methodologies
* Regulatory and ethical issues
* Advice on writing lay summaries
* Identifying the resources required for a successful project.
Please read the RDS London Charter for full details on how we can support you - RDS London Charter
Our success will be measured by the increase in the number and proportion of high quality applications funded.